<insert witty slogan>
Just a quick note on getting clean URLs working under windows:
- Open your httpd.conf file
- run a find for mod_rewrite, and you will end up with something like:
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
Remove the # from the above statement.
- Run a search for "<Directory". You will come across the default directory config for Apache, followed by an example config.
- Add the following below both of the above directory config blocks:
<Directory "D:/programs/apache2/Apache2/htdocs/drupal"> Options FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All RewriteEngine On </Directory>
Supplant "D:/programs/apache2/Apache2/htdocs/drupal" with the path to your Drupal installation.
- Save file and restart Apache
That should get Clean URLs working :)